The authors of the presented papers will be invited to submit their full papers to be peer reviewed for possible publication in:
- Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics (http://www.seams-bull-math.ynu.edu.cn): It will be published in 2020
- Asia Mathematika (http://asiamath.org/): maximum of 15 articles for special issue and 5 articles for regular issue.
- IOP Conference Series Proceeding for maximum 15 articles.
Authors must use following Latex templates to prepare their papers
and then convert to PDF for submission. Please note that all papers are published under the terms of our IOP
which means the authors or their institutions retain the copyright for the paper, but if it reused they must cite the IOP Conference Series paper. Please see the link for full details.
- All the submitted articles have to under go plagiarism check. The similarity level should be less than 30% by any good plagiarism checker. Authors have to submit the attachment from plagiarism checker.
- The papers must contain high-quality (break-through) work and a new round of a very strict review will follow.
- For more detail information about full paper template and author guideline please go to the journal website.
- Extra Pages: The registration fee allows publication of one paper up to 10 pages. For more than 10 pages, there exists an extra fee of 15 USD or IDR. 100.000 per page.
- The PDF of full paper should be submitted via easychair.
- Please submit your full paper through EasyChair https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=5bigtc by 20 July 2019