The authors of the presented papers will be invited to submit their full papers to be peer reviewed for possible publication in:
- Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics (http://www.seams-bull-math.ynu.edu.cn): It will be published in 2020
- Asia Mathematika (http://asiamath.org/): maximum of 15 articles for special issue and 5 articles for regular issue.
- All the submitted articles have to under go plagiarism check. The similarity level should be less than 30% by any good plagiarism checker. Authors have to submit the attachment from plagiarism checker.
- The papers must contain high-quality (break-through) work and a new round of a very strict review will follow.
- For more detail information about full paper template and author guideline please go to the journal website.
- Extra Pages: The registration fee allows publication of one paper up to 10 pages. For more than 10 pages, there exists an extra fee of 15 USD or IDR. 100.000 per page.
- The PDF of full paper should be submitted via easychair.